SoundTower plans for MIDI/VST software

  • soundtower_helpdesk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hi all,

      The team at SoundTower has spent the balance of this year on
      redevelopment plans that have involved looking at all of our
      existing programs with an eye for optimization, enhancement and
      cross-platform compatibility. Part of the process has been tested
      successfully in rebuilding our editor for Waldorf's Q, Roger Linn's
      Adren II and a new editor for M-Audio's BLACKBOX for Mac and PC
      platforms.

      We are now reorganizing our resources to make the best use of our
      programmer's time over the next year. We plan on looking at each of
      our programs for conversion but we are only going to do this after
      getting as much input from users of our current programs.

      In light of these developments we are putting out a call for input.
      We are hoping for more that just polite comment but concrete
      suggestions that we might be able to implement in our new structure.

      Some of the small things we have started, and will continue to do,
      is re-packaging our existing programs in an installer which includes
      our licensing agreement and User Guide in PDF that will be installed
      on your OS for easier reference.

      We have in development an help page that will have all of our FAQ's
      and User Guides linked, as well as websites for patches, organized
      for one stop resource if it has to deal with our programs.

      This is part of our ongoing concern for our customers well being. I
      am fervent in my desire that move forward only with your imput.

      The two main areas of endeavour that has consummed our time of late
      has been the rebuilding of our programs for use on both MAC and PC
      platforms and developing the ground work for VST plugin capability
      for our future editors.

      So please send me any of your comments for improvement and wishes
      for software. I cannot promise the implementation of all of your
      ideas but I promise a considered review of anything you send to us.
      Much of our improvements over the years have been inspired by, if
      not outright suggested by, you.

      Thanks for your time
      Derek
      soudntower_helpdesk@...