hiya's..

  • Cassandra Danielle Elzwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Just checking out the group. I am still very new to midi.. My yamaha
      pf80, two korg m3r's, and a few other modules make up my midi studio,
      then I have a recording studio plus video - dvd editing/burning... I
      have my guitars - strings, brass and a few other of my instruments...
      I was hoping someone could help find a few things I am having trouble
      locating.. one is a service manual for my pf - 80 because the first
      three a flats below middle c short in and out when it takes a notion..
      Card sets for the Korg M3r... I keep up with a few of the sites like
      ebay and such to try to find them... just can't afford some of the
      outrageous prices asked at the auction houses... if anyone can help I
      would be so greatful!!

      Cassy