Announcing SoundTower TR SoundEditor release

  • soundtower_helpdesk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      Hi all,

      SoundTower is pleased to announce the release of our newest sound
      editor for the Korg family of synthesizers: The TR SoundEditor.

      All the features of our editors that you have come to expect are
      included in the TR SoundEditor.

      Screen shots are available at the SoundTower website.

      http://www.soundtower.com/tr/

      We have included the Sequencer and Combination Mixer with fully
      integrated signal flow panel.

      Full TR implementation

      Features include but not limited to:
      * Librarian
      * Bank Management
      * Drums

      Control from one screen:
      * AMP and AMP EG
      * Osc 1 and 2
      * Master FX 1 and 2
      * Insert FX
      * Filter, Filter A and Filter B
      * Filter EG
      * Pitch.

      Please come to the site and try the Demo for free.

      http://www.soundtower.com/programs/demoreq_trk.htm

      As always thanks for all your good comments and interest,

      Derek and the SoundTower Team
      soundtower_helpdesk@...

      http://www.soundtower.com/tr/