Battery Low

  • hhlebar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      Please help: after not using my 03R/W for a while dislplay indicates
      "Battery Low" message. How can I fix it and restore factory sound
      settings? Thanks!
    • hhlebar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        Concerning the "Battery low" message on display:
        The backup battery and RAM Memory card battery is the same thing -
        lithium battery type CR2016 (CR2032 also fits). To replace it see RAM
        Memory card battery/Replacing the Lithium Battery in Owner's Manual.