Introduction: Help Desk at SoundTower

  • soundtower_helpdesk
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hi all

      Just a quick note to let you all know that the SoundTower team has an
      official help deck now. You can go to the main web site and utilize
      the online tutorials or email the editors as usual but the offer is
      open.

      Any and all comments on the software or Korg machines are welcomed.

      cheers
      Derek

      SoundTower Help Desk

      www.soundtower.com
    • Sayer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
        --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "soundtower_helpdesk"
        <soundtower_helpdesk@y...> wrote:

        Hi Derek,

        Welcome to the group!
        Good news about the help desk. :)

        If you see Mark, tell him Sayer says "hi!".

        Sayer

        > Hi all
        >
        > Just a quick note to let you all know that the SoundTower team has an
        > official help deck now. You can go to the main web site and utilize
        > the online tutorials or email the editors as usual but the offer is
        > open.
        >
        > Any and all comments on the software or Korg machines are welcomed.
        >
        > cheers
        > Derek
        >
        > SoundTower Help Desk
        >
        > www.soundtower.com

      • soundtower_helpdesk
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2005
          Hi Sayer,

          Thanks for allowing us on board. I hope we can be of help.

          Just saw Mark in the hallway, he says "Hi" right back. Hopes your
          music is coming along.

          cheers
          Derek

          SoundTower Help Desk
          www.soundtower.com

          --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "Sayer" <sayersweb@y...> wrote:

          > --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "soundtower_helpdesk"
          > <soundtower_helpdesk@y...> wrote:
          >
          > Hi Derek,
          >
          > Welcome to the group!
          > Good news about the help desk. :)
          >
          > If you see Mark, tell him Sayer says "hi!".
          >
          > Sayer
          >
          > > Hi all
          > >
          > > Just a quick note to let you all know that the SoundTower team
          has an
          > > official help deck now. You can go to the main web site and
          utilize
          > > the online tutorials or email the editors as usual but the offer
          is
          > > open.
          > >
          > > Any and all comments on the software or Korg machines are
          welcomed.

          > > cheers
          > > Derek
          > >
          > > SoundTower Help Desk
          > >
          > > www.soundtower.com

        • esa juhani ruoho
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
            where do i go to access the raw, unchanged, email address of the
            soundtower helpdesk? because i have afew questions about accessing
            samples from bank C (i.e. the card)..
            oh, i see, i'm supposed to email the "editors", not justlook for a
            helpdesk :)

            <soundtower_helpdesk@...> wrote:

            > Hi all
            > Just a quick note to let you all know that the SoundTower team has an
            > official help deck now.
          • SoundTower_Help Desk
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
              Hi
              There are several:
              soundtower_helpdesk@...
              soundtowerhelp@... works too (just take any spaces out as Yahoo sticks them in sometimes.)

              Editors gets our programmer directly and often it will get sent to me at the office email anyway.

              Cheers
              Derek