cards for sale! i say goodby to korg03RW...

  • Matteo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      dear friends, since i have now a korg 01RW at home, i plan to sell my
      korg 03RW and prog/combi cards.
      since i suppose that all of you own at least a korg 03RW unit, i think
      that you may be interested only in my cards

      Sound Alternatives (performance)
      House Funk (Performance)
      Pop Performance (Performance)

      i don't know the precise value of each of them, but i suppose it's
      around 25 euro each.
      i can provide photos, and i have the original cover and instructions
      with patch names.
      if someone is interested, consider also that shipping costs from italy
      should be around 5 euro (secure and signed mail shipping), and i'd
      like to receive the money before shipping, with paypal or bank wire
      transfer.

      since i will no longer read messages on this list, if you are
      interested please contact me at

      matteo @ alchemystudio . it
      (removing spaces!)

      bye,