Re: New folder & content in files area!

  • Sayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
      Glad that you're shaking things up! It's been too quiet around
      here. ;)

      I'm curious if many people program patches on the 03R/W. I used to,
      but it's been a long time since.

      --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "aneurysmhook" <aneurysmhook@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Well, as you can see if you look in the files area there is the zip
      > file of all 6 program cards from the original Korg-made sets. If you
      > look at previous posts you can see how long ago I started this
      > "project" of collecting all the data. It is finally complete, and
      > since it originated here in the group and all contributors to it
      came
      > from the group...I find it fitting to upload it here for all group
      > members to have access to.
      >
      > Now that there is a folder for sysex banks here with something in
      it,
      > my hope is that others will follow suit and share more files. If
      > nothing else, it may lure a new member or two to join and hopefully
      > stick around.
      >
      > The readme file in the zip should explain anything else. Enjoy!
      > -Aneurysmhook
    • esa ruoho
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
        i tend to just release the release on the patches and maybe filter them
        a bit.. will probably get into the korg03rw editor once ive got it
        plugged back in again (moved places).

        //
        --
        esa ruoho