whole songs using 03r/w?

  • esa ruoho
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      does anyone still venture out to do full-on songs with the 03r/w?
      would you be using combi, or multi (havent tried multi at all)

      i dont suppose anyone has a really good scan of the sysex/CC details
      from the manual (which could then be used for, perhaps, creating a
      bunch of faders and sliders to better control some sound parameters)?

      --
      yours
      esa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2004
        --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "esa ruoho" <esaruoho@d...> wrote:
        > does anyone still venture out to do full-on songs with the 03r/w?
        > would you be using combi, or multi (havent tried multi at all)

        I've been toying with the idea since I have my 03R/W connected again.
        IIf I remember correctly, I always used multi-mode because it gives
        you more parts (16 instead of 8). But it does force part #10 to a GM
        drumkit. It's been a long time.... so I may not be remembering
        correctly.

        > i dont suppose anyone has a really good scan of the sysex/CC details
        > from the manual (which could then be used for, perhaps, creating a
        > bunch of faders and sliders to better control some sound
        parameters)?

        No, the online manual is the only thing I know of. Of course the
        various editors will allow this type of real-time control. It would
        be a good way to capture the sysex strings as well.

        Sayer