unexpected program changes

  • aries58net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2003
      Since I changed the back up battery of my korg...something unusual
      happens. I cannot any more play from my sequencer ( Cakewalk 4 ) Ia
      general midi song without having unexpectedd program changes , out
      of the GM region ( A bank ) ....what has happened. ( I've already
      written...but I did not see my message in the mailing list....)

      Aries58net