Korg03RW and 01/W RAM card compatibility

  • Miracle Mary-Anne Music
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      DEAR LISTS:
      Are the 256K RAM KORG cards (ie.voice crystal ram cards) for the 03/w
      compatible with the 01/w machines?

      We have plenty of the KORG SRC-512K cards for the 01/w and 03/w, but haven't
      tried the 256k 03/w ram cards in the 01/w.

      We currently do not have a 01/w to test them in. They work fine in the 03/w.

      Any help would be appreciated, thank you
      Pete Francz