MS2K heard on TV ad!

  • David Waldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Just heard a TV ad in which the MS2000 is featured in the soundtrack.
      Watch for the ad for Salon Selectives featuring sled dogs & a howling
      female model.

      BTW, I'm honored to have the first message of the year...all hail the
      MS2001.
    • Autohack9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        In a message dated Tue, 2 Jan 2001 3:39:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, "David
        Waldman" <dwaldman61@...> writes:

        <<
        BTW, I'm honored to have the first message of the year...all hail the MS2001.

        I thought it goes, "Hail to the king baby"? Maybe that is Bruce Cambell,
        Army of Darkness.