Elect a new Moderator!

  • rakky
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2008

      and get worse? maybe the group needs to be banned at this point.----
      ROLAND SNICKARS <snickars@...> wrote:

      > > Period : 2006/07/12 ~ 2006/08/14
      > >
      > > I am out of office
      > > I will get back to you as soon as I return.
      > >
      > > Jag har semester. Tillbaka den 14 aug.

      Right. What you need to do is this:
      Contact Yahoo! groups support, and explain that there is no moderator.
      You then post a message, asking for volunteers, and run a poll of the
      members (making sure that you advertise this), for a new moderator.
      Run the poll for at least a week, and then contact Yahoo! Groups
      support again, requesting that they promote the winner.

      I have just done EXACTLY this, over on the CRUMAR group.

      If you wish, I will contact them and start the ball rolling.

      Paul.
    • thesilence101
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
        --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "rakky" <pargroups@...> wrote:

        > --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, <fbpjr@> wrote:
        > >

        > > where is the moderator amnd why is allowing this spam to continue
        > and get worse? maybe the group needs to be banned at this point.----
        > ROLAND SNICKARS <snickars@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Period : 2006/07/12 ~ 2006/08/14
        > > >
        > > > I am out of office
        > > > I will get back to you as soon as I return.
        > > >
        > > > Jag har semester. Tillbaka den 14 aug.
        > > >

        > Right. What you need to do is this:
        > Contact Yahoo! groups support, and explain that there is no moderator.
        > You then post a message, asking for volunteers, and run a poll of the
        > members (making sure that you advertise this), for a new moderator.
        > Run the poll for at least a week, and then contact Yahoo! Groups
        > support again, requesting that they promote the winner.
        >
        > I have just done EXACTLY this, over on the CRUMAR group.
        >
        > If you wish, I will contact them and start the ball rolling.
        >
        > Paul.

        so, i suppose the korg members group is up and running again? what
        are people thinking about the new Micro Korg Lmtd Edition? it's a
        reverse style keyboard, from what i read on the site. and that's
        crazy. i have the original, and used to have the ms2000...i didn't
        really like the ms2000 because of the weighty keys and the confusion
        of trying to control so much and get back to what i was thinking about
        doing with my fingers.

        so, anyways,....the microKorg rocks. but i look forward to hearing
        peoples remarks on the new Limited Editon MicroKorg.

        i need to know the craziness!!!

        <3's sideways and sugar / synthateque