Distortion

  • me_and_my_gun666
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Does anyone know a good Distortion Pedal for the MS2000 or Microkorg?
      I'm looking at getting one but I don't know which one to get...I want
      one that has good distortion and effects on it as well. I also want to
      tweak them and save them. so anyone?
    • John Terhorst
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        I use a Yamaha magic stomp for a lot of multieffects
        and like the computer usb interface-small lots of
        options.

        Keeping it all Korg. I also have a korg pandora I use
        a lot cause it's small and easy to bring along it has
        usable ring modulator, distortions, echo and a synth
        setting which is nice - the size of a can of sardines.
        I believe they make larger units as well. I also have
        a old Korg A3 rack which is nice (eno and US use them.
        As well they seem to have larger effects units. I also
        have a Kaos pad but it is not so good for stacking
        more than one effect at a time or at least the last
        generation of them were not.

        John T

        --- me_and_my_gun666 <me_and_my_gun666@...>
        wrote:

        > Does anyone know a good Distortion Pedal for the
        > MS2000 or Microkorg?
        > I'm looking at getting one but I don't know which
        > one to get...I want
        > one that has good distortion and effects on it as
        > well. I also want to
        > tweak them and save them. so anyone?

        Got a little couch potato?