Diffrence between Radius and MS2000

  • alien1x
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      Hi,

      What is the diffrence between Radius and MS2000, which is better?

      Can MS2000 sound banks be played on Radius?

      Regards
      Alien1x
    • Dirk Böhm
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
        Hi Alien1x,

        the radias is a more complex synth which has most of the
        parameters a ms2000 has. With a converter program which you can get
        from "daz" from www.korgforums.com you can convert many of the
        ms2000 sounds to the radias.

        The radias (for my flavor) sounds a little bit more subtile than the
        microKorg (i do not own a ms2000 but the microKorg is nearly
        identical converning the synthesis engine). Of cause many of the
        ms2000 patches can be improved with the much more powerfull synth
        engine of the radias (i still love my microKorg :-))

        And of cause,

        Radias is much more expensive but also gives you drum samples, a
        vocoder modulator signal storage, up to 24 voices and up to four
        timbres.

        Ciao, Dirk.