loose volume knob on microkorg

  • terrrapin420
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
      how do i fix this? i causes tons of static when i touch it. and i use
      my volume control a lot obviously thanks.
    • Hunter Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
        i have the same problem. i've heard that a can of air
        works to clean. however, it has not worked for me yet.

        www.khasma.com
        hunter@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • HYDROZOLY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2006
          i imagine that if you carefully, slowly pull strait up on the plastic knob
          that is giving you trouble, you can remove it, then remove the dust/grime
          etc...

          then replace the knob back on, slowly sliding it back down, you should be
          ok...

          remember to keep your keyboard in a case of some kind, or minimally,

          if it must be out of a case,

          on a dresser, or whatever,

          make certain that you keep it covered up, even if you are just using an old
          bedsheet or something.

          dust is the number ONE enemy of all things electronic, remember!!!

          -Robert Ruin