Re: Easy question for new Korg/Midi user.

  • Charonia variegata
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
      --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "lucasmang" <lucasmang@y...> wrote:

      > It does seem like the units are talking to each other, as the MIDI
      > light on the ROland does tap around when I hit notes on the Korg,
      > again, it is just that I am only getting Korg sounds, no Roland
      > sound.

      One midi cable is enough for this purpose.
      Please tell me you have AUDIO CABLES running from the JV into an amp
      or mixer then your speakers?!?!

      If not... a process that springs to mind is: "fishing without a rod"

      _____ _@:
    • Luke Mangels
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
        Had a bad cable! !!!!

        Everything is fine now- thanks for writing back...

        also, check out my bands website site if you like,

        www.carteldc.com

        Thanks!

        Charonia variegata <snailzer@...> wrote:

        --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "lucasmang" <lucasmang@y...> wrote:

        > It does seem like the units are talking to each other, as the MIDI
        > light on the ROland does tap around when I hit notes on the Korg,
        > again, it is just that I am only getting Korg sounds, no Roland
        > sound.

        One midi cable is enough for this purpose.
        Please tell me you have AUDIO CABLES running from the JV into an amp
        or mixer then your speakers?!?!

        If not... a process that springs to mind is: "fishing without a rod"

        _____ _@:

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Luke Mangels
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
          Had a bad cable! !!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
            --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, Luke Mangels <lucasmang@y...> wrote:
            > Had a bad cable! !!!!

            *cough*ahem*Wrong*cough* cable ;) hehe

            Glad you got it sorted.

            I listened to the tracks on your site, really nicely done.
            Excellent warm sounding recordings. Good luck on implimenting
            a more electronic vibe into your bands current style via the MS2000.
            Hopefully it comes in very handy for you and your music.

            _____ _@:

            http://www.soundclick.com/dubreak