Re: [Korg] korgms2000r idiots tips n techniques

  • T. Ochoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      I have a Korg T3 and the LCD backlight is out. Has anyone ever replaced one? I'm pretty good at taking things apart, it's the reconstruction that I have a problem.

      "vict0r@..." <dominique.quintelier@...> wrote:OLD?

      You're kidding right? I bought it NEW last year and never regretted ever since. It's THE machine for basslines, acid and eerie leads!

      I learnt it from twiddling the knobs, haven't found decent tutorials either :(

      Congrats, you just bought a wonderful piece of equipment!

      I'm bidding on a Drumstation now... with some luck I'll have it and I can finally start composing again :p

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT