Stiff MicroKontrol pads?

  • jesse_medway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      Anyone here experience stiff drum pads on their MK?

      Jesse
    • netsnooper2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2004
        Yes me :-)

        It is since 8 months no problem with it.
        I play it sometimes every day.

        regards

        Lars

        --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "jesse_medway" <jesse_medway@y...>
        wrote:
        > Anyone here experience stiff drum pads on their MK?
        >
        > Jesse
      • jesse_medway
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
          --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "netsnooper2002" <audity99@g...>
          wrote:
          > Yes me :-)
          >
          > It is since 8 months no problem with it.
          > I play it sometimes every day.
          >
          > regards
          >
          > Lars
          >
          > --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "jesse_medway"
          <jesse_medway@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Anyone here experience stiff drum pads on their MK?
          > >
          > > Jesse

          So are you saying that by playing everyday you were able to soften
          them up? I had a Korg rep tell me that mine seemed defective but I
          don't want to go through the hassle of sending it in to be fixed.

          Jesse
        • netsnooper2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2004
            at my unit the drum pads after some weeks were ok.

            greetz