MicroKORG arpeggiator tempo trouble

  • joeivory99
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm new to MIDI (and synths in general) so please humour me:

      Is there a simple way of dictating the tempo of the arpeggiator,
      other than twiddling the knob until it 'fits'. For instance, if the song
      I'm working on is 120 bpm, can I tell the MicroKORG, 'Arpeggiate
      at 120bpm, if you'd be so kind'?

      I'm recording on a MIDI-compatible hard disk recorder, so could I
      connect them? Would I need to?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)

      Cheers!

      Joe