MS2000B / MS2000BR ???

  • flatron7000
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
      What is this ???? MS2000B / MS2000BR ;-)
    • Charonia variegata
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
        --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "flatron7000" <kristofb41@h...>
        wrote:
        > What is this ???? MS2000B / MS2000BR ;-)

        My God you're right!

        It's mentioned here too:

        http://ezone.techno.cz/

        And there's even a picture here:

        http://www.students.sbc.edu/schwink03/
        Random%20stuff/ms2000b.jpg (wrap-text)

        (Strange the way it kind of looks like McGuyver though?)

        ___________@:
      • flatron7000
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
          --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "Charonia variegata"
          <snailzer@h...> wrote:
          > --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "flatron7000" <kristofb41@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > What is this ???? MS2000B / MS2000BR ;-)

          MS2000 in überarbeiter Version: MS2000B/MS2000BR

          Die neue B-Version fällt durch Ihr nun schwarzes Gehäuse und dem XLR-
          Eingang auf der Frontplatte ins Auge. Der XLR-Eingang dient der
          Aufnahme des mitgelieferten Mikrofon, inklusive einem stylischen
          Schwanenhals als Halterung. Das Thema ist klar: Back to the roots!

          Aber auch im Inneren hat sich was getan: Die bekannte Modeling
          Synthese ist mit einem neuen Soundset bestückt worden und orientiert
          sich nun mehr am Zeitgeist der aktuellen Charts. Natürlich sind auch
          entsprechende Vocoder-Presets enthalten, die den sofortigen Einsatz
          des beiligenden Mikros von der ersten Sekunde an zum Sound-Erlebnis
          werden lassen.

          In allen weiteren Features ist der B mit dem MS2000 identisch.
        • libertychasers
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
            Not to be an ignorant American, but, uh, translation please?

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
              what's diffrent with MS2000

              MS2000B / MS2000BR:

              Black
              XLR on the front plate
              Standaard a Mic and gooseneck
              new Soundset

              that's it (I think)
            • danfor
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
                on 5/3/03 6:49 pm, libertychasers at libertychasers@... wrote:

                > Not to be an ignorant American, but, uh, translation please?
                >

                > --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "flatron7000" <kristofb41@h...> wrote:
                >> --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "Charonia variegata"
                >> <snailzer@h...> wrote:
                >>> --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "flatron7000" <kristofb41@h...>
                >>
                >> MS2000 in überarbeiter Version: MS2000B/MS2000BR
                >>
                >> Die neue B-Version fällt durch Ihr nun schwarzes Gehäuse und dem XLR-
                >> Eingang auf der Frontplatte ins Auge. Der XLR-Eingang dient der
                >> Aufnahme des mitgelieferten Mikrofon, inklusive einem stylischen
                >> Schwanenhals als Halterung. Das Thema ist klar: Back to the roots!
                >>
                >> Aber auch im Inneren hat sich was getan: Die bekannte Modeling
                >> Synthese ist mit einem neuen Soundset bestückt worden und orientiert
                >> sich nun mehr am Zeitgeist der aktuellen Charts. Natürlich sind auch
                >> entsprechende Vocoder-Presets enthalten, die den sofortigen Einsatz
                >> des beiligenden Mikros von der ersten Sekunde an zum Sound-Erlebnis
                >> werden lassen.
                >>
                >> In allen weiteren Features ist der B mit dem MS2000 identisch.

                What about studying some foreign languages, hey, there are really many of
                them! Some even more beautiful then this German... Or only we Euro people
                have to do it? :-) Something in this sense:

                MS2000 in the enhanced version: MS2000B/MS2000BR

                The new B version attracts with its black box and XLR input on front panel.
                XLR input serves for connecting of the included mic (with gooseneck stand).
                Theme is clear: back to the roots!

                But also internally something happened: known Modeling Synthesis was loaded
                with new Soundset oriented more on actual Charts. Naturally there are
                present corresponding vocoder presets as well, which allow immediate use of
                included mic since the very first second for the Sound Experience.

                O.K.?

                Daniel F
              • Cahaba River Society
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
                  >MS2000 in the enhanced version: MS2000B/MS2000BR

                  So where's the picture?

                • Lisa French
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
                    Ah, thank you for the translations, and thank your nation for the UN veto t=
                    oo (I mean that!!!!) We
                    should all be more cognizant of our universal planet brotherhood....

                    Now, is that the main thing about it? XLR imput and a goose neck mic! There=
                    s got to be more that
                    this, why doesn't the Korg site ever update these things? Howabout increase=
                    d polyphony? Bigger
                    knobs? Those cheeky monkeys pullin a fast one!!!!

                    Stay tuned!

                    --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, danfor <dan.for@t...> wrote:
                    > on 5/3/03 6:49 pm, libertychasers at libertychasers@y... wrote:
                    >
                    > > Not to be an ignorant American, but, uh, translation please?
                    > >

                    > > --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "flatron7000" <kristofb41@h...> wrote=
                    :
                    > >> --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, "Charonia variegata"
                    > >>
                    > >> MS2000 in überarbeiter Version: MS2000B/MS2000BR
                    > >>
                    > >> Die neue B-Version fällt durch Ihr nun schwarzes Gehäuse und dem XLR-
                    > >> Eingang auf der Frontplatte ins Auge. Der XLR-Eingang dient der
                    > >> Aufnahme des mitgelieferten Mikrofon, inklusive einem stylischen
                    > >> Schwanenhals als Halterung. Das Thema ist klar: Back to the roots!
                    > >>
                    > >> Aber auch im Inneren hat sich was getan: Die bekannte Modeling
                    > >> Synthese ist mit einem neuen Soundset bestückt worden und orientiert
                    > >> sich nun mehr am Zeitgeist der aktuellen Charts. Natürlich sind auch
                    > >> entsprechende Vocoder-Presets enthalten, die den sofortigen Einsatz
                    > >> des beiligenden Mikros von der ersten Sekunde an zum Sound-Erlebnis
                    > >> werden lassen.
                    > >>
                    > >> In allen weiteren Features ist der B mit dem MS2000 identisch.
                    >
                    > What about studying some foreign languages, hey, there are really many of=

                    > them! Some even more beautiful then this German... Or only we Euro people=

                    > have to do it? :-) Something in this sense:
                    >
                    > MS2000 in the enhanced version: MS2000B/MS2000BR
                    >
                    > The new B version attracts with its black box and XLR input on front pane=
                    l.
                    > XLR input serves for connecting of the included mic (with gooseneck stand=
                    ).
                    > Theme is clear: back to the roots!
                    >
                    > But also internally something happened: known Modeling Synthesis was load=
                    ed
                    > with new Soundset oriented more on actual Charts. Naturally there are
                    > present corresponding vocoder presets as well, which allow immediate use =
                    of
                    > included mic since the very first second for the Sound Experience.
                    >
                    > O.K.?
                    >
                    > Daniel F
                  • danfor
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 5, 2003
                      on 5/3/03 8:38 pm, Lisa French at mzmacross@... wrote:

                      > Ah, thank you for the translations, and thank your nation for the UN veto t=
                      >
                      > oo (I mean that!!!!)

                      Oh, not our nation, but some of our stupid governments, just small
                      difference... :-)

                      We
                      > should all be more cognizant of our universal planet brotherhood....

                      Of course, we all belong to the crazy musician's nation, we even needn't any
                      language, music is fortunately universal enough...

                      > Now, is that the main thing about it? XLR imput and a goose neck mic! There=
                      >
                      > s got to be more that
                      > this, why doesn't the Korg site ever update these things? Howabout increase=
                      >
                      > d polyphony? Bigger
                      > knobs?

                      Would be nice!
                    • Charonia variegata
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 6, 2003
                        --- In Korg-Club@yahoogroups.com, danfor <dan.for@t...> wrote:
                        > What about studying some foreign languages, hey, there are really
                        many of
                        > them! Some even more beautiful then this German... Or only we Euro
                        people
                        > have to do it? :-)

                        Sorry, not to be an ignorant Irish person but AltaVista's Babel Fish
                        Translation Service is not only a cocky european thing, but a
                        worldwide free service...

                        (Pop) Oops was that the sound of a bubble bursting somewhere...?

                        Only kidding, now see if anybody can actually find a picture of this
                        new ms2000 version anywhere...?

                        The Korg Emx-1 page translates as follows:

                        effect possibilities extended toner generation and unequalled sound
                        experience owing to its similar tubes (valve Force). The concept of
                        the successful Electribe series was revised completely and offers
                        besides among other things further einzelausgaengen, Smart Media Card
                        Slot for data storage and much more besides! From now on it becomes
                        still hotter. The sequencer of the Electribe MX has 256 Pattern and
                        64 Songs. For inspiration already 192 Pattern and 3 Songs stand for
                        order, which can have electronic music powerfully pressure and
                        naturally keep up with official productions within the range more
                        trend-oriented. Due to the several times price-crowned intuitive user
                        interface in used Electribe? Step sequencer - Beats and Pattern can
                        manners be arranged within seconds. The possibility exists of
                        accessing extremely innovatively the most important sound parameters.
                        Also the proven Motion Sequence? Function, insertable per part, makes
                        a noting and naturally the rendition possible of different sound and
                        effect parameters. Thus e.g. very easy filter processes can be noted.
                        3 x 16 effect types, 4 - multi-mode filter inclusive resonance and?
                        Drive? Plus a BPF+ (Bandpass+) round regulation again additionally
                        off the Pattern, sound and Songs. The new car BPM Detection makes
                        possible an analyzing speed on the basis one at the audio in lying
                        close of the signal. Thus adapts you the speed of your Vinyls in real
                        time and provides for powerfully eddies in the club. The audio - in
                        addition, input can be used for the treatment of an external signal
                        with filter and effects. Additional individually Outs
                        (einzelausgaenge) makes the assignment possible of different parts on
                        the appropriate einzelausgaenge. Thus one has full sound control in
                        the studio and in the Livebetrieb. The internal data such as Pattern,
                        Songs and sounds can on Smart Media Cards (3,3V 4? 128 MT) to be
                        stored. Starting from August 2003 for UVP? 999, - available

                        Ohhh arn't I clever...

                        ________ _@:
                      • danfor
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 6, 2003
                          No wonder there are quarrels, misunderstanding and even wars in our world,
                          if such translation services like this one are used... And this was done
                          probably from German to English! My God, better not to use it for
                          translation into Arabic this way, or you will probably offend all of them...
                          :-)

                          Or does anybody understand at all what is it about? Yes, it reminds me
                          English, but really difficult to follow...

                          Daniel F

                          on 6/3/03 11:05 am, Charonia variegata at snailzer@... wrote:

                          > Sorry, not to be an ignorant Irish person but AltaVista's Babel Fish
                          > Translation Service is not only a cocky european thing, but a
                          > worldwide free service...
                          >
                          > (Pop) Oops was that the sound of a bubble bursting somewhere...?
                          >
                          > Only kidding, now see if anybody can actually find a picture of this
                          > new ms2000 version anywhere...?
                          >
                          > The Korg Emx-1 page translates as follows:
                          >
                          > effect possibilities extended toner generation and unequalled sound
                          > experience owing to its similar tubes (valve Force). The concept of
                          > the successful Electribe series was revised completely and offers
                          > besides among other things further einzelausgaengen, Smart Media Card
                          > Slot for data storage and much more besides! From now on it becomes
                          > still hotter. The sequencer of the Electribe MX has 256 Pattern and
                          > 64 Songs. For inspiration already 192 Pattern and 3 Songs stand for
                          > order, which can have electronic music powerfully pressure and
                          > naturally keep up with official productions within the range more
                          > trend-oriented. Due to the several times price-crowned intuitive user
                          > interface in used Electribe? Step sequencer - Beats and Pattern can
                          > manners be arranged within seconds. The possibility exists of
                          > accessing extremely innovatively the most important sound parameters.
                          > Also the proven Motion Sequence? Function, insertable per part, makes
                          > a noting and naturally the rendition possible of different sound and
                          > effect parameters. Thus e.g. very easy filter processes can be noted.
                          > 3 x 16 effect types, 4 - multi-mode filter inclusive resonance and?
                          > Drive? Plus a BPF+ (Bandpass+) round regulation again additionally
                          > off the Pattern, sound and Songs. The new car BPM Detection makes
                          > possible an analyzing speed on the basis one at the audio in lying
                          > close of the signal. Thus adapts you the speed of your Vinyls in real
                          > time and provides for powerfully eddies in the club. The audio - in
                          > addition, input can be used for the treatment of an external signal
                          > with filter and effects. Additional individually Outs
                          > (einzelausgaenge) makes the assignment possible of different parts on
                          > the appropriate einzelausgaenge. Thus one has full sound control in
                          > the studio and in the Livebetrieb. The internal data such as Pattern,
                          > Songs and sounds can on Smart Media Cards (3,3V 4? 128 MT) to be
                          > stored. Starting from August 2003 for UVP? 999, - available
                          >
                          > Ohhh arn't I clever...
                          >
                          > ________ _@:
                        • libertychasers
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 6, 2003
                            Yo, theres a mini-review of this thing up at sonic state!

                            http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=1041

                            Cheers,

                            LibbyLove

                          • libertychasers
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 6, 2003
                              The thing with English is we put our verbs, pronouns and adjectives in weird places compared to the
                              Romantic languages.....babelfish can translate individual words just fine, but as far as sentence
                              syntax, it's meaningless! Maybe one day, in the future, in the year 2000......