Re: Korg Sound Designer CD uk only?

  • Steve Holden
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
      While in principle, I agree completely with what you say. I think on
      balance the level of free stuff offered to consumers around the
      world leans heavily in favour of the US.

      We aready pay 2/3rds extra in the $ to £ market in even assuming the
      price in the US isn't less $.

      go on download the files here and let us brits have a better deal
      for a change.

      the last set of "new" sounds never even appeared on the Korg UK
      site - I had to get them from the US site.

      Also anybody notice the MS2K doing its stuff with "The polyphonic
      spree" on Later with Jules Holland the other night.

      --- In FriendsOfMS2000@y..., "mtv022002" <mtvictor@h...> wrote:
      > Friends
      > Korg uk have a promotional free copy of a Sound Designer CD
      > Featuring new sounds,samples and paterns for the Electribe series
      > and MS2000/2000R OWNERS!!
      > I wonder if we hammer em with request mail
      > we U.S. owners can get free CD'S
      > I think it is unfare to limit free offers to specific
      > international regions especially a a company as large as Korg
      > heres the link to the news
      > http://www.korg.co.uk/news/displayarticle.asp?articleId=91
      > Hammer on if you will
      > MTV
    • Steve Holden
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
        While in principle, I agree completely with what you say. I think on
        balance the level of free stuff offered to consumers around the
        world leans heavily in favour of the US.

        We aready pay 2/3rds extra in the $ to £ market in even assuming the
        price in the US isn't less $.

        go on download the files here and let us brits have a better deal
        for a change.

        the last set of "new" sounds never even appeared on the Korg UK
        site - I had to get them from the US site.

        Also anybody notice the MS2K doing its stuff with "The polyphonic
        spree" on Later with Jules Holland the other night.

        --- In FriendsOfMS2000@y..., "mtv022002" <mtvictor@h...> wrote:
        > Friends
        > Korg uk have a promotional free copy of a Sound Designer CD
        > Featuring new sounds,samples and paterns for the Electribe series
        > and MS2000/2000R OWNERS!!
        > I wonder if we hammer em with request mail
        > we U.S. owners can get free CD'S
        > I think it is unfare to limit free offers to specific
        > international regions especially a a company as large as Korg
        > heres the link to the news
        > http://www.korg.co.uk/news/displayarticle.asp?articleId=91
        > Hammer on if you will
        > MTV
      • mtv022002
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
          Steve
          I agree completely with what you say.
          And I have downloaded the files from here
          Although I have not had the time to load them into the MS2KR.
          Thank you for your commentary I never looked at it with an economics
          point of view
          You see I'm Just a Synth Junkie and need my fix of new free programs
          regularly
          Cheers MTV

          --- In FriendsOfMS2000@y..., "Steve Holden" <anothercouture@b...>