ms2000 troubles.

  • syntheticdoom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Ive owned my ms2000 for about 8 months now, traded in my jp-8080 for
      it, and absolutley love it, however i was working alot and moving,
      and had left my ms2000 sitting around for about 3 months
      im almost positive nothing happend to it, but when i hoooked it back
      up it started acting funny
      first half the patches wouldnt sound, then, if i play a few chords,
      then switch the patch, i would get like a random digital delay, now
      its doing the digital delay thing even if i keep the patch, and also,
      if i swtich patches and hit a note, the current patch and last patch
      will sound, and im gettnig some weird random noises, wtf is
      happening, ive upgraded os to 1.07, didint change anything i am still
      under warrenty, but, if anyone out tehre can tell me how to fix this
      or at least waht caused this, it would be much apreachated, i dont
      want to have my ms2000 gone for a month