Re: multi - timbrality?& VST

  • dan findlay
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1 4:23 AM
      Global Page 03A assigns the overall MIDI chanel.

      You are able to assign specific MIDI channels from Edit Page 03B.
      Note that if you have a Split Program [Edit Page 01A]; then you can
      play the two timbres independently from their respective halves of
      the keyboard. You can still play independent timbres using a 'Dual'
      program if the MIDI channels are assigned as mentioned above.

      Note: The 'Timbre Select' switch (below the OSC1 section of he front
      panel) toggles the Edit03B menu from timbre 1 & 2.

      Dan
    • Paul Johnson
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1 7:27 AM
        Thanks Dan thats exactly what I've been trying to find

        Paul

        >From: "dan findlay" <danfindlay@...>
        >To: FriendsOfMS2000@egroups.com
        >Subject: [FriendsOfMS2000] Re: multi - timbrality?& VST
        >Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 11:23:57 -0000
        >
        >Global Page 03A assigns the overall MIDI chanel.
        >
        >You are able to assign specific MIDI channels from Edit Page 03B.
        >Note that if you have a Split Program [Edit Page 01A]; then you can
        >play the two timbres independently from their respective halves of
        >the keyboard. You can still play independent timbres using a 'Dual'
        >program if the MIDI channels are assigned as mentioned above.
        >
        >Note: The 'Timbre Select' switch (below the OSC1 section of he front
        >panel) toggles the Edit03B menu from timbre 1 & 2.
        >
        >Dan

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • dan findlay
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1 11:07 AM
          Anyone here have an NL2? Is there a list anywhere?
          Thanks,

          Dan