  • Paul BENNETT(LFM)
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello,

      Im after a bit of advise really. Im looking at buying a MS2000/ OB12/ Nord to
      replace my master keyboard and Juno Ive just sold. Whats the build quality of
      the MS like? And how are the controlers (mdulation, pitch bend etc)?
      What do you think are the MS's advantages over the other batch od VA's.

      Thanks B
    • dave evans
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi Paul,
        Well just gotta tell yhou that I love my ms2k and
        wouldn't part with it for the world!
        Every synth is always lacking something and i'm sure
        that in a few more months Korg will produce a better
        version so maybe it's worth asking so that you can own
        the latest model.

        As for the other synths- well I haven't really tested
        them out. At the end of the day it all depends how you
        want to use a synth and what sort of sounds that you
        wish to create.
        Let's just say that if I had the cash then I would buy
        buy all 3 or even more ms2kr's 'cause the ms2k is only
        4 note poly. Also I find that the arpegio mode is
        lacking somewhat. It would be nice if the arpeg
        triggered midi and didn't have the on/off switch
        linked with the volume.

        All the best,
        Dave e lliddmuzik@...

        --- "Paul BENNETT(LFM)" <p.bennett@...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > Im after a bit of advise really. Im looking at
        > buying a MS2000/ OB12/ Nord to
        > replace my master keyboard and Juno Ive just sold.
        > Whats the build quality of
        > the MS like? And how are the controlers (mdulation,
        > pitch bend etc)?
        > What do you think are the MS's advantages over the
        > other batch od VA's.
        >
        > Thanks B

        http://phone.yahoo.com
      • Paul BENNETT(LFM)
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2001
          Cheers Dave, The reason I ask is Ive got a thing with my MS20 and 10 and sort
          of love the Korg Analog stuff but I think that this purchase needs something a
          bit more flexable and needs to cover more bases.