Re: Local off

  • ian_cox2001@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
      --- In FriendsOfMS2000@y..., Autohack9@a... wrote:
      > Don't you have a multi port midi interface? someone on this list
      is selling
      > a 2x2 midiman if you don't.

      Thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm broke at the moment. I will get
      one soon though.

      Cheers
      Ian
    • ian_cox2001@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
        > But the RM1x IS a sequencer!
        > Sorry-the whole reason I use it is so I don't have to fire up the
        > computer with Cubase.I guess you have different motivations tho...

        I like to use Cubase to put the tracks together and then load them
        into the Rm1x for remixing and live play. Manually adjusting parts of
        tracks in the Rm1x can be a bit time consuming (well for me anyway).

        Not too worry. Its a problem I can live with, just wondered if anyone
        had a solution.

        Thanks
        Ian