Introduction & Noise question

  • spectro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi there,

      I'm new here as I've just purchased an MS2000 which I'm incredibly excited about. It's an absolute gem. I'm continually amazed at the quality of it's sound and the variety of timbres it produces. I love discussing electronic music and look forward to exchanging some patches / ideas with you all.
      Question time.

      I've noticed that at times say when I dial the feedback all the way up on the delay effect that i hear unwanted noise / artifacts. I realise that there are new operating systems which may have fixed this but i've not gone into that yet. I was just wondering if someone could quickly tell me if there is a solution to this problem?

      Oh I've also noticed that at times it tends to distort certain 'loud' sounds which generally seem to have higher frequencies involved. Any help here? just lower the level of the oscillators? That's what I've been doing.
      Adios
      Grant Overend