Despatch Professionally done -Save time and money

  • rahimjidin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Tuan2 dan Puan2 sekelian: Assallamualaikum

      CTWide Services Sdn Bhd (Licensed Despatch & Courier Company).

      Despatch service & courier SAME-DAY-DESPATCH, including sending
      document, parcel, payment, collect cheques, MITI, Court Filing,
      banking, all despatch jobs with return receipts or delivery
      acknowledgement.
      How we do payment?
      1.Pickup from your office 2.Send to Counter 3.Take number & Queue
      4.Take receipt & Batch at our office 5.Send receipt back to you.

      All over Klang Valley: KL, PJ, Shah Alam, Klang, Port Klang, Sg
      Buloh, Selayang, Kepong, Setapak, Ampang, Cheras, Puchong, Subang,
      Serdang,Bangi, Kajang,Putrajaya,Westport.

      Guarantee : RM100 per lost consignment,licensed
      Costs : Only RM300 Per 40 duties per month, we visit your
      office everyday before 12.00pm for pickups then deliver before 5.30pm
      same evening. Free Trial available (just mention free trial by Rahim)

      You need CTWide Despatch to Make sure your document get delivered &
      your cheques collected and your payments done with Receipts.
      1. You have few duties, but hiring own officeboy or dispatchboy is
      not efficient for the salary
      2. You have more than two despatch boy: Just keep one, let CTWide do
      the rest of jobs. We could handle 100s of your deliveries in the
      morning as our 20 boys takecare smaller zones.
      3.You need someone collect cheques from all over KlangValley.Maybe
      straight to the bank too.
      4. Your Office/Despatch boys always absent without notice, and you
      are fed-up managing them
      5. Fed up with costs RM10 petrol, RM2.50 parking,TrafficJam, find
      parking, time lost
      6. You need runners to send and wait for signatures from Directors &
      Clients all over Klang Valley and get supporting document
      back..
      7.Someone to Queue at payment counter (maybe up to 2hrs or more?) &
      Takeback receipts.

      Please let us help you save time and money..

      Wassallam

      Name : Rahim J
      Address : 9-1 jalan 2/149B, Tmn Seri Endah, Seri Petaling,
      57000, Kuala Lumpur
      Tel : 03-90585455 Fax: 03-90583711
      Mobile : 0162120109
      Email : Rahimjidin@...