Block Party

  • kaplans1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Announcing
      Beaufort Farms
      Block Party
      Sunday, August 20, 2000 ‹ 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
      Susquehanna Township will be closing the following streets to ALL traffic:
      Cotswold Drive at Garolyn and Smokehouse and from Cotswold to Appletree Road
      Bring Your Own Plate ‹ No Alcohol Permitted
      Plan to make a covered dish that serves 10 people and bring it along.
      Games and Activities for the kids. Fun and friendship for the Adults.
      Music by Playn Jane
      If you¹ve ever said ³Too bad I don¹t know my neighbors better²
      than you must attend this great event.
      For more information or to volunteer to help prepare for this event,
      contact Dale Kaplan, 4113 Cotswold Drive,
      at 234-3388 or kaplans1@...
      or Michael Rosen, 1425 Smokehouse Lane,
      at 238-4898 or canimhr@...
      Save the date and look for more details to come soon.
      This event is being held in conjunction with ³Thanksgiving In August".
      A Community service project to help some needy people in Dauphin County MHMR
      with food and other items.

      -