Condolences to Mrs. Dorothy Pollack

  • Rabbi Akiva Males
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2013

      BORUCH DAYAN HA-EMES - ברוך דיין האמת

      Kesher Israel Congregation is saddened to inform you of the passing of
      Mrs. Bess (Apple) Klitzner, of blessed memory, -- dear sister of Mrs. Dorothy Pollack.

      Bess' funeral will take place on Monday, October 28th at 1:00 PM at the Kehilat Israel cemetery in Shenandoah, PA.

      Dorothy will observe Shiva at the home of her children Ivy & Dr. Michael Levine(1413 Pelham Rd., Harrisburg, PA  17110) from Monday afternoon through Sunday morning (11/03/13).

      KI has been asked to arrange a Mincha Minyan at 4:00 PM on Monday, 10/28/13 at the Levine home. (Please e-mail me to let me know if you can make it. Thank you.)

      Our congregation extends its deepest condolences to Dorothy and her entire family.

      "HaMakom YeNacheim Es'chem B'Soch
      Shaar Aveilei Tzion V'Yerushalayim"

      May G-d comfort Dorothy among all those
      who mourn Zion and Jerusalem.

      This email was sent to rabbimales@... by rabbimales@... |
      Kesher Israel Congregation | 2500 N. Third Street | Harrisburg | PA | 17110