It's Time To Vote For the New Kol Harrisburg Logo- Voting Ends December 4

  • JewsInHarrisburg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
    Dear Kol Harrisburg Friends,

    Attached below are two submissions for the new Kol Harrisburg Logo. We are fortunate to have submissions from Tammy Reid and from Leslie Bocko, both of Harrisburg. Please review the attachments and then vote for the one you want at

    Results will be announce next week. Both will win prizes for their submissions and we thank them. Now you decide. Please vote only once.

    Dr. Ed Beck
    Publisher and Editor
    Kol Harrisburg