May 27, 2009

  • Richard Blutstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009

    Kol Harrisburg
    May 27, 2009
    All the News, Views & Schmooze that Harrisburg Jews can use.

    Candle lighting
    Erev Shavuot 1, Thursday, May 28, 8:10 pm
    Shabbat & Erev Shavuot 2, Friday, May 29, 8:10 pm
    Havdalah, Saturday, May 30, 9:11 pm.
    Hello. My name is Michael and I will be coming to Harrisburg on Sunday,
    May 31st to begin a summer internship. I have rented an apartment, but I
    could use some help furnishing it, especially on a student budget. If
    anyone has bedroom (including mattress) or living room/den furniture
    they'd be willing to sell or (preferably) lend for about ten weeks, I
    would really appreciate the help. I would also appreciate leads on where
    I can get inexpensive used furniture.

    Please contact me at mausubel@... or (404)327-9622.

    Mrs. Dena Rockoff is also helping me look for furnishings. She can be
    reached at (717)576-3620.

    Thanks, and I look forward to meeting many of you in the coming weeks.

    Chag Sameach!

    Michael

    Historic B'nai Jacob Synagogue, located at Water and Nissley Streets in Middletown, will conduct Shabbat Services Friday, June 5th at 7:30 pm

    We are a Community Shul all are welcome.

    Please visit web site for more information www.bnai-jacob.org or call our Voice Mail (717)944-7505
    Thank You

    Elisabeth Ellenbogen, Ancillary Support
    Historic B'nai Jacob Synagogue
    Wolpe's Greatest Lessons as a Rabbi and Teacher Were Meant To Be ...

    Wolpe's formidable wife, Elaine, the first woman ever called to the bimah ... I
    just got back from
    Wolpe's funeral at Har Zion, where all four of his sons ...