Welcome to the jewsinharrisburg E-Mail Group

  • Dr. Ed Beck
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Welcome to the Jews of Harrisburg ListServe It is hoped that all members of the Harrisburg Jewish Community will avail themselves of communicating with one another and all on this list serve by subscribing to in in accordance with the directions supplies. IT IS FREE AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO BE ON THIS LIST SERVE. Share news and views. But you must subscribe and realize that this listserve is open to all members of the Jewish Community in Harrisburg. You may post directly to the list and all subscribers will instantaneously receive your thoughts.

      This listserve was borne out of a suggestion by Jordan Harburger, our departing Executive Director, who, in his last editorial suggested that we have a community listserve.

      In response to that suggestion, I have taken the initiative to establish that listserve and invite all of you to contact your friends, congregants, fellow board members, and others to get on this listserve to share news and views. Again, it is free.

      This listserve will be open to all subscribers and not the general public. Subscriptions are by invitation only and you should invite people to subscribe. That is how the list will grow in numbers and importance.

      I will manage the listserve and keep it open without many management for the time being, unless there are complaints about postings or posters. I want to start with a free and open list serve.

      This list serve has no connections with any organization in town and is posted as a public service by Dr. Ed Beck, Executive Director of the Susquehanna Institute at www.susquehanna-institute.com. Persons wishing to contact Ed directly may write to esb1@....

      SPREAD THE WORD!!! SPREAD THE LIST !!!!

      IT'S EASY !!!! IT SHOULD GET INTERESTING!!!

      B'shalom...

      Group Manager: jewsinharrisburg-owner@egroups.com