Please help....

  • esb1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2000
      Fear Friends Family and Colleagues...

      It is my hope that you will accept this personal invitation to participate in this important program. My late brother, Andrew, was an acquatic toxicologist at the University of Pennsylvania School and dedicated his brief but impactual career to saving the striped bass population in the Hudson River to regenerate a healthy river. The Becks have been dedicated environmentalists and we hope you will join us.

      Thank you.

      Ed Beck

      Please click on the link below to save 25 square feet of rain forest land
      today! The site's sponsors pay for your donation, so it's free for you!

      Just click: http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=638315027

      Once you click and save, please sign up for the Race so I can get credit for
      inviting you! You can visit the Race for the Rain forest site daily to chart
      how much rain forest you have protected through the Nature Conservancy's Adopt-
      an-Acre program. Rain Forest Race visitors have saved over 2,000 acres already!

      Your invitation ID is: 638315027