Referral to excellent site for Israel reference

  • edward s beck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 4:38 AM
      With our Avi going to Sackler Medical School in Tel Aviv, I have been
      researching more and more of the sites to get news from Israel and
      rediscovered an excellent comprehensive site that should be in all of
      your Favorites/Bookmarks files for instant reference...It has links to
      just about all the news Jews can use about the Jewish world.

      http://www.isrinfo.demon.co.uk/

      Ed Beck...
      ~~~~~
      Please purchase your computer hardware, software, games, books, CD's and
      other items through the Amazon.com Logo at
      http://www.susquehanna-institute.com Proceeds help provide free career,
      mental health and marriage and family counseling to uninsured, working
      poor individuals and families at the Susquehanna Institute in Harrisburg
      PA. Your purchases go a long way to help...Thank you.