kosherfinder.com

  • pajwshcltn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 1:23 PM
      We are getting a good response on Kosherfinder.com. Please are
      interested
      insigning up, getting important information for themselves and $5.00 for
      the
      PJC. Registering with Kosherfinder is FREE. The PJC earns $5.00, but
      you
      pay nothing.You even get a chance to win a trip to Israel. Please feel
      free
      to pass on this information to others. There are benefits to those who
      sign
      up and benefits to the PJC. We have flyers for those who wanted to get
      the
      word out in writing. Thanks.