Re: Lieberman for VP... Good for the Jews? Let's discuss...

  • HBM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
      I responded to Bill alone by accident not even realizing it was a fact re
      Lieberman..did not have radio on all day. My learned hubby does not have
      any qualms about it and says we will watch the Talk Shows tonite. I agree
      with Bill. Our former Mayor Rendell stated on media yesterday that it would
      not happen. He was criticized because he is Chair of Demo Committee. His
      face must be really red. I think Gore has a lot of guts!!! I did not know
      he had it in him...or is he suicidal? Oy Vey!!! He had our votes anyway!!!

      Hilda Minkoff