7733Obituary- Shmuel (Muli) Safrai (z'l)

  • dredbeck
    Jul 22, 2014

      July 22, 2014

      Obituary

      Shmuel (Muli) Safrai (z'l)

      BORUCH DAYAN HA-EMES - ברוך דיין האמת

      Kesher Israel Congregation is saddened to inform you of
      the passing of Shmuel (Muli) Safrai, of blessed memory.

      After a long and courageous fight with cancer, young Shmuel (Muli) Safrai passed away early this morning at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center.

      KI extends its sincere condolences to Muli's loving parents (Eli & Myriam), his dear siblings, and his devoted grandparents.

      Over the past few years, the Harrisburg Jewish community has been enriched by having the Safrai family in our midst, and we will miss them terribly.

      Plans are underway for the family to return to Israel ASAP for the burial and Shivah. Additional information will be shared as it becomes available.

      "HaMakom YeNacheim Es'chem B'Soch

      Shaar Aveilei Tzion V'Yerushalayim"

      May G-d comfort the entire Safrai family among all those
      who mourn Zion and Jerusalem.