Re: '59 Alstate 4 sale

  • vetrocat
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      i just replied to this, but not sure that it posted. if it did,
      sorry, i'm posting twice.

      recreation of previous post in a nutshell:

      thank you so much for thinking of me. i totally suck for just seeing
      this now. i need to get in the habit of checking these threads.
      hope everyone had fun at the parade and kept warm. sorry i missed it.
      for future reference, anyone can email me directly at
      vetrocat@... and there is a much better chance of me reading
      the email, especially if you put "open this email right now!!" (or
      something of the like) in the subject line :)
      hopefully i'll get on this vespa project soon!
      thanks again!!
      m.

      --- In Knuckle_Draggers@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <floatingstone@...>