No activity in last 7 days
Come join us knit and read through the classics. As a group we will decide which books to read or audio's to listen to. As we go through the literature we will be making an item which either the author made, wore or would have worn. This will all be done together and all will agree or we will bend and flex until we are all happy in what we are doing. What fun we will have with books by the likes of Jane Austin, Charlotte (Emily) Bronte and so many others, perhaps more obscure authors. Discussion, tea and knitting (crocheting too!) will follow. Come along, join us wont you?
- Oct 15, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.