Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Show Must Go On!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
      Greetings Knitting Guys!!
      I have already called. I hope y'all take a mintute or two and call also.
      -h

      On 10/19/05, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:
      Hey V!
      I sent you an invite for your purlgirl acct. I did notice you are sign up thru your msvbot address.
      -h

      On 10/19/05, Vanessa < purlgurl@...> wrote:
      Hi Guys!

      the last time i spoke to the KNIT, Boyz Nite is still continuing.  the
      more you all and ask about it, the more likely it will continue!  give
      them a ring and harass them about your knitting rights.

      212 387 0707

      i think Amy will be your girl, or maybe even Miriam the owner
      herself!

      smooches from beyond the Knit
      -Vanessa

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM