Show Must Go On!

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hi Guys!

      the last time i spoke to the KNIT, Boyz Nite is still continuing. the
      more you all and ask about it, the more likely it will continue! give
      them a ring and harass them about your knitting rights.

      212 387 0707

      i think Amy will be your girl, or maybe even Miriam the owner
      herself!

      smooches from beyond the Knit
      -Vanessa
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
        Hey V!
        I sent you an invite for your purlgirl acct. I did notice you are sign up thru your msvbot address.
        -h

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --