Re: Tonight!!!!

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hey Knitting Boyzzzz,

      Tonight at BoyZ Night, we are having a wine and cheese party. Come on
      down!!!!! We are going to have a knitty-of-a -time!!!

      Harlan
    • Patrick Evans
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2005
        hey harlan! i just wanted to check up with you about the official
        description for boyz nite, i'd be happy to add a personal twist, i
        just don't want to forget anything. oh, and i wanted to ask you was it
        you who made a caddy joke about the word 'moist' because i was trying
        to remember the joke and i coudn't. if it wasn't you, please
        disregard, otherwise, could you refresh my memory?

        i hope all is well, see you friday.

        patrick

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
          Hey Patrick,

          How r u? Here are deets on BoyZ Night:

          BoyZ Night · BoyZ who KNIT with other BoyZ in NYC

          JOIN US at BOYZ NIGHT, a group that meets every Friday night for Boyz
          who want to knit in the company of other BOYZ!!!

          BoyZ Night at Knit New York
          Every Friday @ Knit New York
          307 East 14th Street (between 1st and 2nd Ave.)
          Starting at 9pm
          Contact Knit New York at 212.387.0707, ask for Vanessa to get more information.

          As for the joke.... here it goes....

          Why does Betty Crocker have so many children? Because she is moist and easy.

          Harlan

          On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:06:54 -0500, Patrick Evans
          <patrick.evans@...> wrote:

          > hey harlan! i just wanted to check up with you about the official
          > description for boyz nite, i'd be happy to add a personal twist, i
          > just don't want to forget anything. oh, and i wanted to ask you was it
          > you who made a caddy joke about the word 'moist' because i was trying
          > to remember the joke and i coudn't. if it wasn't you, please
          > disregard, otherwise, could you refresh my memory?
          >
          > i hope all is well, see you friday.
          >
          > patrick
          >

          > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:23:16 -0500, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey Knitting Boyzzzz,
          > >
          > > Tonight at BoyZ Night, we are having a wine and cheese party. Come on
          > > down!!!!! We are going to have a knitty-of-a -time!!!
          > >
          > > Harlan
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bill Colantuono
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005

            <patrick.evans@...> wrote:

            > hey harlan! i just wanted to check up with you about the official
            > description for boyz nite, i'd be happy to add a personal twist, i
            > just don't want to forget anything. oh, and i wanted to ask you was it
            > you who made a caddy joke about the word 'moist' because i was trying
            > to remember the joke and i coudn't.  if it wasn't you, please
            > disregard, otherwise, could you refresh my memory?
            >
            > i hope all is well, see you friday.
            >
            > patrick
            >

            > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:23:16 -0500, Harlan Pruden <hpruden@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey Knitting Boyzzzz,
            > >
            > > Tonight at BoyZ Night, we are having a wine and cheese party. Come on
            > > down!!!!! We are going to have a knitty-of-a -time!!!
            > >
            > > Harlan
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Robert P Mendez
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
              well bill it is a knitting event, so you can bring things to knit or
              you can purchase stuff at knit ny they keep the sotr eopen late for
              just us boys. there is no need to reserve a spot you can just show
              up, the number of people always varies, but boys night is generally
              well attended. any other questions feel free to ask and why not let
              us know a little more about you

              Rob
            • Bill Colantuono

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
                  well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
                  at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
                  more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
                  lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
                  seeing youthere
                  Rob
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 16, 2005
                    Bill,
                    We all look forward to meeting you this Friday night. In all honesty,
                    Robb and I do a lot of talking and socializing at Knit BoyZ. Everyone
                    else that attends BoyZ Night does some amazing work. I, on the other
                    hand, have been working on the same scarf for past three weeks and it
                    has only grown a inch in length!!! Oh well, I'm an organizer not a
                    knitter.

                    Harlan

                    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:22:15 -0500, Robert P Mendez <robmendez@...> wrote:

                    > well the cafe is open all day but it officially closes for boyz night
                    > at 9 pm. Im sure if you want to learn more knitting one of us will be
                    > more than happy to teach you new things. i personnally have learnt a
                    > lot while at boyz night, and have also taught. we look forward to
                    > seeing youthere
                    > Rob
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Bill Colantuono