Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Oldies but Goodies

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2005
      Ahhhhh..... is it Friday????? Beign that I am been working so much on Darren's campaigns, I totally forgot that it was a knitting night!!! I am planning on coming, but I don't have my knitting with me....... so I guess I'll just keep y'all company.
      -h

      On 8/26/05, Jim Keller <jim@...> wrote:
      I plan on taking a one-hour break, beginning precisely at 7:00.

      From: Vanessa <vanessa@...>
      Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:36:07 -0000
      To: <KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com >
      Subject: [KnitBoyzNY] Oldies but Goodies

      tonight at The Knit, there is a Senior poetry reading beginning at 7:00
      and i was promised it would be done at 8:00

      there may be a few older gentlemen joining us

      -Vanessa

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knit
      Knitting

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS