Oldies but Goodies

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 8:36 AM
      tonight at The Knit, there is a Senior poetry reading beginning at 7:00
      and i was promised it would be done at 8:00

      there may be a few older gentlemen joining us

      -Vanessa
    • Jim Keller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26 8:47 AM
        Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Oldies but Goodies I plan on taking a one-hour break, beginning precisely at 7:00.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26 9:21 AM
          Ahhhhh..... is it Friday????? Beign that I am been working so much on Darren's campaigns, I totally forgot that it was a knitting night!!! I am planning on coming, but I don't have my knitting with me....... so I guess I'll just keep y'all company.
          -h

          From: Vanessa <vanessa@...>
          Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:36:07 -0000
          To: <KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com >

          tonight at The Knit, there is a Senior poetry reading beginning at 7:00
          and i was promised it would be done at 8:00

          there may be a few older gentlemen joining us

          -Vanessa

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knit
          Knitting

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS