Wine and dine and famous making

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      this friday, the New York Daily News wants to come to Knit NY for boyz
      nite.

      there will be free wine and cheese to bribe you all.

      if you object please let me know and i will tell them to go away.

      or you can bring your best stuff and most impressive knitting and be
      made mucho famoso.

      and we just got in a TON of new yarn. really pretty noros and the most
      amazing alpaca i have seen.

      smooches
      -Vanessa BOT