KNITTING AND KARAOKE!

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      All you singing,knitting boys can strut your stuff

      We have reservations at IBOP on friday June 24th 9;30-midnight!! It's
      $5 an hour per person and it's BYOB.

      Meet at The Knit at 8:00 for supplies and traveling partners. We'll
      be leaving at 9:00.

      please e-mail me and let me know if you want to come, so i can give
      the nice man a head count.

      http://www.murphguide.com/ibopkaraoke.htm

      more info and directions will be forthcoming!
    • dethe@nyc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        Ni knitting next week?! ARGH I can't go tomorrow!

        I will try my best to make it on Karaoke night, but no promises- Its
        crazy being in the award winniing Lesbian and Gay Big Apple Corps
        Marching Band- We're off to DC tomorrow to play in THEIR pride parade!

        Loves,
        Hugs,
        Mugs,
        Bugs,