Dating on the net? It works!

  • I_Rysshworth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      Well I just got engaged! Can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think I'd never meet someone. I'm already 25 and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a friend I joined up here: <a href="http://www.campickup.info/qaoyv">http://www.campickup.info/qaoyv</a> and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 12 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)