Friday and Memorial Day Weekend plan

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005
      Hello gentlemen! congratulations on making it through another long
      work week!

      we are having boyz nite tomorrow night as usual. 9 until late ;)

      Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend, and The Knit isn't having Boyz
      Nite, but maybe we could gather informally at the delicious Astoria
      Beer Garden?

      http://www.bohemianhall.com/home.htm

      they serve good beer by the pitcher, tasty czech food and has HUGE
      outdoor seating underneath trees and the setting sun. sounds nice,
      doesn't it?

      if czech food isn't your speed, one of the best fish places in queens
      is on the corner. then wander up the block for an after dinner drink
      and knitting!

      http://gonyc.about.com/od/restaurantreviews/gr/eliascorner.htm

      e-mail me either at vanessa@... or purlgurl@... so
      we can get a group together. come visit me in Astoria!

      -Vanessa