Fwd: Newsday article

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      I hope all buy your copy tomorrow!!
      -h

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Michele N Schwartz <mns257@...>
      Date: Apr 29, 2005 7:41 PM
      Subject: Newsday article
      To: mia@...
      Cc: hpruden@...

      Hello,

      This is Michele Schwartz, the freelance writer from Newsday who came to
      Boyz Nite at Knit New York last month. I just wanted to let you know
      that the editor told me the article will be coming out this Sunday in
      the City Life section.

      Thanks for your assistance with the story, I appreciated your help with
      it. It was a pleasure meeting you both.

      Sincerely,

      Michele Schwartz