Re: [KnitBoyzNY] Re: NEW Boys' Night!!!!

  • John Brinegar
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
      --- Vanessa <vanessa@...> wrote:

      Hey Vanessa......things are going really great...I'm
      very busy, designing, writing a book, freelance work,
      etc...
      I'm glad to hear that the boys are making you feel
      welcome. These online knitting groups are a really
      good idea. I'm glad people take so much interest in
      them..

      Hope to see you soon!

      > --- In KnitBoyzNY@yahoogroups.com, "knitboy1"
      > <knitboy1@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey all you needle-wielding boys - and Vanessa (hi
      > doll - we have
      > some
      > > catching up to do, you know....)This is John,
      > creator of the
      > original
      > > Boyz Nite at KNY - I am now hosting a new boys'
      > gathering at The
      > > Point, NY's newest knit cafe on Bedford between
      > Downing and
      > Carmine.
      > > We start at 5 or 5:30 and run until about 7 or
      > 7:30. I'm very
      > excited
      > > to be at it again after a brief hiatus, and
      > Vanessa I MISS YOU!!!!!
      > > Can't wait to see you all, and please call the
      > store for more
      > > information.... 212-929-0800
      >
      > Hi John! glad to hear you are out and about in the
      > knitting world!
      > you left some big shoes to fill here, but all the
      > guys who come here
      > are super nice and have extended all the courtesies
      > to make me feel
      > like an honorary boy! how is the new boy's night
      > coming along?
      >
      > -Vanessa

    • Robert Mendez
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
        Well look at my next email and you will see i have apologized and
        invited yout o our boys night to extend your invitation.